Meet Pearl – The eldest twin by a matter of minutes, she is much more rambunctious than her sister Priscilla. Don't let her innocent appearance fool you, she's not afraid to get her paws dirty and take risks.
Each Papercut Monster:
- Starts out its life as a paper collage before becoming a unique fabric friend
- Has a rich visual texture thanks to the handmade illustrations of designer Joel Kadziolka.
- Is specially printed directly on linen-cotton canvas.
- Is machine washable.
- Uses eco-friendly inks and printing processes.
- Is stuffed with all new polyester fibrefill.
- Makes an excellent stuffed toy for even the most rambunctious children.
- Functions as an excellent home/office decor accent for children-at-heart.
- Is handmade as part of a limited edition run.
Shipping costs are included in the item price. Items will ship within Canada only. Your item will ship by January 8, 2020 (or earlier). The item will ship directly from this vendor's studio. Due to the nation-wide Canada Post pandemic backlog, delivery times within Canada can have a more extended timeframe than usual. If you are located in the same area as this vendor, they may get in touch via email to offer contactless drop off or arrange for pick up at their studio as an option.