This kit includes everything you need to start your tapestry weaving journey - including all of my favourite tools.
- A tapestry loom: this beautifully made loom includes a stand and heddle bar. The heddle bar is an incredible tool for making your weaving experience easier and more enjoyable.
- Two stick shuttles
- A wooden weaving comb
- A long metal weaving needle
- A spool full of warp thread
- A handpicked selection of yarn in a variety of different fibres, including wool, linen, cotton, merino roving and more!
- A copy of my Intro to Weaving booklet
- A 15-minute video call with me - you'll have the ability to schedule a call with me to ask questions and get help.
Please note that yarns pictured may not be the yarns you receive but they will be picked to create fabulous colour palettes! You can message if you have colour requests and I'll do my best to accommodate.
Shipping costs are included in the item price. Items will ship within Canada only. Your item will ship within one week directly from this vendor’s studio. Delivery times within Canada can be as long as 10 business days after shipment. If you are located in the Edmonton area, this vendor may get in touch via email to offer contactless drop off or arrange for pick up at their studio as an option.