Spring 2022 Gift Guides!
The Royal Bison is here with theeeee best guide to gifting for spring. We've grouped some rad goods by interests (plants! witchy things! prairie living!), so shopping-local for everyone in your family and friend circles is totally easy...you can thank us later!
- for the CITY OF CHAMPIONS
- for The COTTAGECORE ENTHUSIAST
- for the midnight society
- for the greenthumbs
- for your picnic pals
- for the refined minds
- for the stay home club
- for the yeehaw agenda
- for the Colour club
Gift Guide: For the City of Champions
Show your love for the city of champignons – oops, champions! – with a gift that’s hyper-local and big on YEG charm.
• Catalytic Converter Theft tee from The Cosmodemonic Telegraph Company
• Edmonton Chinatown prints from Emily Chu Illustration / BuhaoLife
• High Level Bridge model kit from Snow Alligator
• North Saskatchewan copper necklace from Smithstine Copper
• Festival City print series from Maaike Lynn
• Barrel aged gin made with Edmonton seaberries from Strathcona Spirits
Gift Guide: For the Cottagecore Enthusiasts
For the friend who longs to live the 18th century lifestyle (but with modern medicine and wifi):
our best cottagecore offerings, to let them channel their inner Outlander in comfort and style.
Gift Guide: For the Midnight Society
Cast a spell on your friend who loves to get a little witchy with these spooky gems.
• Apathetic Blushing Skeleton sticker from Sarcastic Shrug Society
• Find the Light print from Colleen Fiddler Illustration
Gift Guide: For the Greenthumbs
Plant-loving pals – we’ve all got them in spades. Nourish the greenthumb in your life’s love of all things botanical
with a gift that’s anything but garden variety.
Gift Guide: For Your Picnic Pals
For the friend who can’t get enough of spring and summer: Shower them with these picnic-perfect gifts,
spread your gingham blanket out on the Walterdale Hill, and let the season begin!
Gift Guide: For the Refined Minds
Need the perfect gift for the friend who was wearing wire-frame glasses and cropped pants long before it was on trend?
Look no further than these vendors, who specialize in clean lines, elegant scents, and all the newest cool.
Gift Guide: For the Stay at Home Club
Know someone who still loves staying in? Is it you? Is it all of us?
Make home that much cozier with these gifts that are big on soothing colours, textures, and scents.
Gift Guide: For the Yeehaw Agenda
For the friend who longs for open skies and the sound of wheat rustling in the wind, who owns a pair of spurs or a
feedsack dress that they sewed by hand. These prairie-inspired gifts will delight the cowfolx in your life!
• Dusty Trail print from Lonely Coyote
• Summer Wildflowers embroidery kit from Florals and Floss Embroidery
Gift Guide: For the Colour Club
Last but certainly not least, it wouldn’t be a Bison without COLOUR and these vendors bring it!
Brighten someone’s year with these electrifyingly vibrant gifts.