Holiday 2020 Gift Guides - For the Nature Lovers
For the Nature Lovers
Bring a piece of the outdoors inside this winter. Especially when it's -30.
1) Spice up self-isolation, working from home, and that apple spice beverage with these beautiful bug ceramics by Sarah Ritchie of From Hands of SJR.
2) New ceramic artist Mary Roach of Skavenger Crmx makes striking hand pinched ceramics, incorporating illustrations that draw on Inuit art, the prairies, and punk culture.
3) Illustrator Morgan Hanson Art makes hand drawn designs for tote bags, prints, mixed media and apparel. Her birth flower series creates a unique connection for each buyer.
4) Marion Mendoza of Prairie Poly is back again with her amazing clay earrings. Each one is truly a piece of art.
5) Printmaker and illustrator Angela E. Smyth creates hand pressed lino prints of plants and animal creatures, in the form of prints, cards, enamel pins, and tote bags!
6)Veteran vendor Ochre Lea is back with screen printed leather goods, letterpress cards, and these amazing plant hangers.