Holiday 2020 Gift Guides - For the Stay-At-Home-Club
Staying home this winter doesn't have to bomb, especially with these local home goods to spice up your space and your hibernation lifestyle. We've got you covered for months of coziness.
1) New vendor Fluet Photo will be bring postcards, photobooks, polaroids of images captured from adventuring around Alberta and BC. Appreciate Alberta beauty inside from home, and all year round!
2) Our favourite bookstore Glass Bookshop is back with reading material and book work merch, for all of your your christmas and self gifting needs.
3) New wood vendor Jessy from RM&BRD hand carves unique home objects, using recycled wood to ensure no waste. She'll be bringing spoons, decorative brushes, practical brushes, mantle pieces, and cheese boards.
4) Soap So Co. is back again with artistically designed, handcrafted soaps that are sustainable, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
5) Treat yourself this holiday with one of a kind adornments by Jennea Frischke Jewelry. Vintage components, found objects, and gemstones are often incorporated into the pieces, making each piece extra special.
6) SIMPO-CUBOS is back with chopsticks (including toddler training sets) and quality made wood toys for the littles in your life.