Holiday 2020 Gift Guide - For the Art Collectors
For the Art Collectors
Let's face it - The Royal Bison is THE place to get all of your amazing local art. And new talent is always coming in. This pandemic winter, why not bring some extra joy into your homes with new wall art?
1) New collage artist Collages by Kaitlyn will have an array of prints, originals, and even a collage calendar! We just can't wait to see.
2) We are very excited to welcome new artist Tashina Makokis Art this holiday. Their artwork is an eclectic mix of paintings, multimedia, zines, bead work, and more. With central themes of female Indigenous sexuality and the reclamation of their bodies and lives.
3) Lonely Coyote is back! Oh, how we missed their lonely cowboi prints and stickers.
5) Métis artist Tayler Schenkeveld details the cultural inspirations of traditional Indigenous teachings, stories, and concepts in her original paintings and prints.
6) Zeph Mind uses pieces of nature, his own photography, painting and pastel, and bits of pieces from other sources to create one-of-a-kind collage artworks, t-shirts, mugs, and cards.
7) New print artist Eriqueef blends her passion of creating with education and feminism. Find her prints, pins, decals, and apparel this holiday!