Info for Visitors
Have questions about VISITING THE royal bison ART AND CRAFT FAIR? You've come to the right place!
LOCATION & HOURS
Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre (OSPAC)
8426 Gateway Boulevard, Edmonton
(just north of the Old Strathcona Farmers' Market)
May 5-7, 2023
Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
VENDOR ROSTER + MAP
- Check out our online vendor roster to see who’ll be at the fair!
- Admission is $4 at the door. We accept cash, debit or credit.
- Kids under 12 get in free!
- No advanced tickets are available, just come on by!
- The Royal Bison takes place in the heart of Edmonton’s walkable Old Strathcona neighbourhood, at the Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre (8426 Gateway Blvd).
- The venue is within a few blocks of multiple ETS bus stops.
- Check the ETS trip planner for options.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
- Cheap parking for a good cause can be found in the YESS lot just north of the venue, next to the old brick building. You pay for parking using the HangTag app.
- The large lot across the street from the venue is free on Saturdays from 9-3 (which is when the Strathcona Farmers' market runs, so expect the lot to be busy!). Outside of those hours, it's a paid lot.
- There is paid street parking around the neighbourhoods, which can be paid for at the City of Edmonton meters.
- There's some free street parking through the surrounding neighbourhoods.
Vendors and shoppers are most welcome to mask up while in the building if they prefer to do so. It’s to your comfort level, no judgment here!
We’ll have some disposable masks at the door for customers and vendors, but pls note there is a limited supply, so bring your own if you can.
- The Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre is largely barrier-free and accessible, and includes accessible washroom facilities (note that the facilities are gendered).
- Please note that there is one section of the larger room that is raised and is accessed via a small number of stairs.
- For folks with young kids: the aisle width in the venue is limited, so we recommend leaving strollers at home/in your vehicle, if you can swing it!
- For customers who would prefer a quieter shopping experience, our slower times tend to be Friday nights from 8-9pm and Sunday mornings from 10-11am. We can't predict the future, but we think those are your best bets!
COFFEE + SNACKS!
The Royal Bison loves a good four-legged friend, so feel free to bring your leashed dogs all weekend long! The market does get busy and noisy, so if your furry friend isn’t good in crowds, the Bison might not be the place for them.
Have any other questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best!